Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Wagners are Moving!!!!!

It came so fast!!! Dave, Grace, Ali and I are rounding the turn and getting ready to move to our new home in Cape May, New Jersey. We are excited to start anew and to see more of the country. We will try and get both of the girls in a swim class when we get down there, and Grace will start her last year of Preschool in the fall. I will be staying home for the first 6 months or so to get the house set up. Then I will probably look for part time work at the local hospital. We'll see. Dave is looking forward to his new job and meeting new colleagues. I have already met several wives via Coastiechicks.com. Ali will continue her laser treatments here in Boston until we can see the dermatologist in Philadelphia. Wont be until October. I guess that is all. 

Email me at Sarahwagner80@yahoo.com or our new address.

Love you all and God bless you and your family...  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wagners,
Finally got back into your blog and am so happy... Love the pictures and am excited too to hear about the move. We have driven through Cape May a couple times, surely it will be a little warmer in the winter. From what I remember, it's mainly a farm area, quaint town if I remember right.
The girls are so cute and smiley. You and Dave are doing very well, proud of you. Love Gram & Papa Thomas