Monday, April 7, 2008

Fundraiser for Gracie's School

Grace's school is selling candles to raise money for an extra field trip or a special visitor at the end of the year. If you would like to purchase some, either send me an email at sarahwagner80@yahoo.com, or call my home phone. I need any orders by the 14th of April and payment must be up front. Preferably by a check mailed to me made out to Lisa Jaeger (representative). Prices and options are as follows:

Slim Hurricane Jar..........70-80 hour burn time..........$25.25 each

Votive (1/2 dozen per box)............8-10 hour burn time............$6.90 per box

Tealight (dozen per box).............4-6 hour burn time............$9.15 per box

Any questions or fragrance options you can call me or go to www.partylite.com

Thanks for all your help!!






No comments: